When you peruse through home magazines or Pinterest, you come across beautiful bathroom ideas that seem to only exist in spas.
Like everyone else, you want your bathroom to look just like the ones you see on magazines and Pinterest.
Bathroom remodeling could be more than just comfort and relaxation; it could pay off in the long run.
Most homebuyers are willing to spend a little more on homes with good-quality bathrooms that are beautiful and functional. So, it would be smart to invest in remodeling your bathroom now.
Here are a few ideas you could implement:
- Do not stick so much to the latest trends; go for timeless and beautiful trends that won’t go out of style anytime soon, such as lots of storage, no one ever complains they have enough storage, so that’s your best and safest bet.
- Ensure you have enough countertop space
- Stick to neutral colors; it is a safe option, especially for countertops, walls, and tiles. Neutral colors are clean and match a lot of things. And the potential homebuyer can easily and inexpensively repaint the walls.
- Update your fixtures and faucets to simple, clean designs but with good quality
- Consider installing your toilet at a comfortable height and let it be water-saving; think “green.”
- And do not forget to remodel with ADA in mind, for easier access and safety for the old adults and the young alike.
Ready to start?
Contact Jim Williams Renovations for Your Bathroom Remodeling
Whether you want to increase your home value or have the bathroom of your dreams, our experts can help.
We have decades of experience in the renovation industry. No matter the size of your project, we are dedicated to completing your project on time while ensuring you’re satisfied with our work.
- Custom showers
- New baths
- Tiling work
- New bathroom design
- And much more.
Contact Us today; we proudly serve residents of Waco, TX.