A small kitchen is not everybody’s cup of tea. However, if you have a small kitchen and there’s not so much you can do to increase the square footage, styling it wisely will give your small kitchen the beauty it deserves.
Here are a few ideas to work with to achieve a significant impact on your small kitchen space.
- Opt for open shelving to create a sense of airiness
- Decorate your open shelves with a mix of beautiful dishware, drinkware, and other pretty décor pieces such as framed art, potted plants, and small vases.
- If you have an all-white kitchen, you can break up the monotony of white by including a patterned backsplash; you can use patterned tiles or even add wallpaper.
- Be stylish with light fixtures, such as using patterned ceiling-mounted drum shades for a feel of sophistication.
- Cover the kitchen walls with a subtle color such as green- it’s a simple move but impactful. Giving the kitchen walls some color also sets the theme for the rest of your kitchen décor.
- Regarding color, you can also choose to work with light blue tones to help create a soothing atmosphere in your kitchen with limited space.
There’s so much you can do to create a significant impact in a small kitchen; all you need is smart space planning.
A professional can help your small kitchen design work for you in a beautiful way.
Let Us Help You with Designing and Decorating Services
At Jim Williams Renovations, we can help you get the most out of your space and transform your interiors to match your lifestyle, taste, and budget.
- Bathroom design
- Kitchen design
- Decorating services
- Designing services
- Home décor
- Custom designs
- Space planning
- Furniture arrangement
- And much more
Call us if you reside in Waco, TX, and the surrounding areas.